Michael is an experienced attorney focused on finding practical legal solutions for his clients. He brings a client-focused approach to the practice of law, taking the time to fully understand his clients’ objectives at every stage of the legal process. Michael is well known for establishing strong relationships with clients and works diligently to craft legal strategies that solve difficult legal problems.
Focusing on a diverse spectrum of real estate, business, and commercial litigation matters, Michael represents small and mid-sized businesses, entrepreneurs, families, investors, property owners, builders, and developers. He has particular experience representing clients in the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties, as well as leasing and zoning matters. When it comes to land development and zoning-related matters, Michael has appeared before numerous municipal boards throughout Chester and Delaware Counties.
Business owners seek Michael’s advice on broad range of legal issues, from corporate formation and shareholder and operational matters to contract negotiations and the sale and purchase of assets. In his litigation practice, Michael works with clients to resolve disputes involving a full range of business and real estate matters.
- Represented a business in the enforcement and litigation of a former employee’s non-compete agreement.
- Conducted over 700 commercial and residential real estate closings.
- Represented the seller of a commercial property and related business assets in the enforcement and execution of a confessed judgment in excess of a half million dollars.
- Represented a home seller accused of failing to disclose numerous material defects. Michael filed a motion for summary judgment that resulted in the Court dismissing Michael’s client from the case.
- Representing buyers and sellers of businesses.
- Representing numerous developers, builders, and investors in the development of land and real estate projects.
- Represented a commercial property owner in the negotiation of a lease for over 50,000 square feet of warehouse and office space.
- Preparing planned community documentation for residential developments.
- Represented the executor in the administration of an estate in excess of four million dollars.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- Temple University, B.A. cum laude
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Chester County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Good Fellowship Ambulance & Training Institute, Board of Directors 2012 – present